openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 14:35:52 GMT
On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Abdulkarim Ibnu Mussa
<fatino-nadi@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.openoffice.org/om/
>

> I clicked on the link to download the OpenOffice.org Afan Oromo 3.2 software. but unfortunately
the link doesn’t work. This is what I get http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/extended/3.2.0rc5/OOo_3.2.0rc5_20100203_Win32Intel_install_om.exe

Thanks.  That web page is out of date.  The link for the 3.3 Afan
Oromo version should be here:

http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/extended/3.3.0rc10/OOo_3.3.0rc10_20110118_Win_x86_install_om.exe

The current version of OpenOffice is 4.0.1.  We're soon to release the
4.1 version. However we don't have any volunteers currently working on
the Afan Oromo translation.   If you know anyone who might be
interested in helping with the translation, please point them to this
page:

http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Regards,

-Rob