openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 10:19:37 GMT
The spammers were so successful at www.oooforum.org that it is not responsive for several days
now (much more than little outages we have been used to in the past). So it seems that the
forum is dead.

We had talked about that in the EN forum and we had made a backup of the content, especially
the code snippets. A possibility would be to make a dedicated support section in the AOO website
and to have one page per topic.

I take that since forums are public, as long as the author of each post is kept, there is
no problem putting the content online in the AOO website.
Thoughts?

If no objection, do we need to file a JIRA ticket?

Hagar