openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 20:10:00 GMT
On 01/06/2014 Hagar Delest wrote:
> Le 01/06/2014 16:51, Rob Weir a écrit :
>> Is it possible to approach the operator of oooforum.org and discuss
>> this? ...
> Then we are at a dead end...
> We already had this kind of discussion in November 2011. Since I doubt
> we can reach Ed, this is a lost cause.

It's very good that you have a backup available. As for being able to
re-upload it, if you think that we have better chances if we contact
oooforum "officially" on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice project, we can
of course do so. If there are personal or confidential data involved,
that you don't want to post in public, you can use private AT
openoffice.apache.org

> I tried to get the terms of use but oooforum cannot be reached anymore.

It's still alive but almost unreachable. Our official forum at
forum.openoffice.org is indeed in much, much better shape and if we get
all needed permissions we can repost the content there.

Regards,
   Andrea.