openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][PROPOSAL] How to download another version than offered in the green box?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:03:18 GMT
On 30/05/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> The both download buttons have now a hover over effect. They are
> displayed inverted.
> So, what do think is better as permanent design?
>    Light background, dark border, dark text

This is highly subjective, but this version looks nicer. It's a bit
confusing to see both buttons change color when one hovers on one of
them, so I would be for removing the hovering effect on buttons (still
keep it on the outer div) and have them always in the "dark text light
background" version.

For the rest, really impressive improvements!

Of course there are some unavoidable issues (like Mac-32 Hebrew 4.1.0
recommends 4.0.1 that sends you back to the former choice instead of
sending you to the Mac-64 version), but the user experience is better
than the current one.

I wouldn't offer version 3.4.1 from that page (so keep it as it is).

Regards,
   Andrea.