openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code snippets from oooforum in AOO website?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 07:01:25 GMT
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> I just dropped Ed another email, this time I copied the four known email
> addresses that I have for him.

I made an attempt at contacting him too, to confirm that the project
would like to save the forum, or at least the current content. I pointed
Ed to this thread. You have better connections than I have, so thanks
for using them.

> Also, depending on your plans, do you have objections if the official
> Apache OpenOffice group mirrors the original content (they have a copy

Not sure about this. Hagar wrote he has some stuff, but I don't know if
that is a full dump (PHP code, database, attached files) which would
allow us to restore the forum, or if it is just a collection of pages
downloaded somehow. I'm not aware of any other archives than Hagar's one.

Regards,
   Andrea.