openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Amali Praveena Soban Kumar <samaliprave...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject build error in Ubuntu Linux 14.04 - bugzilla issue 124712
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 02:58:37 GMT
Hi dev,
Actually, I'm trying to fix a build issue in Ubuntu Linux 14.04. For information about the
issue, please refer to bugzilla issue no 124712.
I'm stuck and don't know how to proceed. If you have any information, please let me know.
Though I can see them set in config.log, why aren't the following flags working?
export LIBS = -lc_nonshared.a -lc
export LDFLAGS = -static -lc_nonshared.a -lc
libc_nonshared.a is trying to find a symbol __cxa_atexit which is defined in libc.a; so I'm
trying to link libc.a as well as it looks like the make files aren't linking with libc.a
at all.

Thanks,
Amali.