openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From l.@voets.nu
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website (Mail 1 of 2)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 12:55:19 GMT
When I am trying to download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 in Dutch
(Nederlands) I had some strange things on finding the correct downloads.
I send four pictures made from my browser as documentation.

When I selected "Windows (EXE)""and "Dutch (Nederlands)" there was
only "4.1.0" as version option.

On the link "Download volledige installatie" (Download complete
installation) I would have downloaded:
	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_zh-TW.exe
and that is not the Dutch (Nederlands) version. See the first
picture. It should end with "_nl.exe".
On the link "Download taalpakket" (Download languagepack) I have the
same problem. You would have downloaded:
	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_langpack_zh-TW.exe
See the second picture.

In the second mail you see the solution I foumd for the language.
I had to split the mail in 2 mails because it was otherwise to big
for you to recieve.

With kind regards,
Mr. L.J. Voets.