openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: native-lang.html suggestions now in staging...
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 16:27:26 GMT

On 07/30/2014 02:00 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 07/30/2014 10:50 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

It's feels as a

Ok, back to these ideas above. In my mind --

maintained -> current, and current -> maintained so these are one in the
same from a logical standpoint despite nuances in definition.

In a similar fashion, outdated -> unmaintained -> help wanted.
So why not just call it "unmaintained" and provide some further
explanation by what is meant by this versus a separate entry in the table.

Mostly, I am just trying to keep the maintenance and general
understanding of this page simpler for everybody.