openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: RC2 due to dictionary updates
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 11:17:56 GMT
On 05/08/2014 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> notification of available updates (thanks to Regina and Ariel) of
> dictionaries. We know this is very annoying when you install a new
> version and get update notification directly.

I can volunteer for fixing this later today, unless someone else is
already working on it or is available to help (it's not complex at all,
I can give all steps).

This shows that we cannot simply rely on requests sent to the l10n list,
since I had already applied all updates reported there. We probably need
to run a global (possibly automated; again, if someone wants to help
just ask) check before tagging a Release Candidate.

Regards,
   Andrea.