openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DEV] Building Guide needs your input
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 22:44:59 GMT
As many of you know, we have a Building Guide on the wiki at:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Mostly, command line is used for our building endeavors. Recently,
instructions were posted for building with Eclipse and have now been
linked from the guide. If you are using an IDE to build OpenOffice, it
would be great if you could create a wiki page with instructions with
whatever it is you're using, so we can add this as well.