openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OOXML documentation
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 11:53:08 GMT
On 24/07/2014 Peter Kelly wrote:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OOXML
> The new content is that linked to from the first section, currently
> limited to a description of the packaging format, extensibility
> features, and a brief introduction to WordProcessingML. This is just the
> beginning, and there's a *lot* more to be covered, which will happen
> over the coming weeks (months?).

Thank you for this and for the other OOXML discussions. I'd like to make
sure we can use your contributions productively. Are you up-to-date with
the current parser development effort, see
http://markmail.org/message/7hha2hv7qrdaoxes ? It's much more useful if
we manage to immediately apply your knowledge there.

Regards,
   Andrea.