openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose RC2 on revision 1616946
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:32:07 GMT
>> Could the first column be split into one column for the language name
>> and one for the ISO-code and the tables sorted by one of this columns?
>>
>> This would the find make much easier.
>
> it could but confluence is a piece of shit and I have to save so many
> times until it is really saved correct that I personally don't have
> interest to edit it for now.
>
> For the future it can be taken into account.

Thank you.

Now I located the mouse cursor at first time over the heading row of the
table and found the (hidden) sort buttons (arrows). :-)

One click at "Language" and
Galician (gl) < German (de) < Greek (el)

It's the better view.

Maybe that
class="sortableHeader"><th data-column="0" class="confluenceTh
sortableHeader tablesorter-headerSortDown">
could be defined and saved as default.

Greetings, Mathias