openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alain Sanguinetti <al...@sanguinetti.eu>
Subject Re: [MWiki] Account creation
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:36:40 GMT
On 08/08/2014 22:35, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

> Alain Sanguinetti wrote:
>> This time, it is for the MediaWiki account creation,
>> could you create an account with username :
>> alain or asanguinetti or alainsanguinetti
>
> Account "alain" created. You will receive a temporary password by e-mail.
>
> And now it's your turn to tell us what you would like to work on! Take
> your time to finish the orientation guides, then let us know what your
> favorite field is and we can help you.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Hi,

I finished orientation modules 1 and 2.
My first suggestion would be to fix the bugzilla link
on the level 1 orientation module ( maybe I can do it myself ? ).
This link currently directs to the level 1 module page.

In this project, I may help in documentation maintenance and writing.
Later on, I could help in development.

I also signed up in the french support forum and offered help in
translating.