openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OO registrymodifications.xcu
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 07:47:56 GMT
On 01/08/2014 Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> A question has arisen on the en-Forum concerning file
> registrymodifications.xcu
> On a newly installed OpenOffice this starts off at about 22kb. Over time it grows

I have many of them (several different user profiles), peaking at ~290KB
for the version I use most often.

If I pass it through an XML pretty-printer (such as "xmllint --format")
I see many XML fragments about files that I opened: not only those
listed in recent documents, but hundreds of them, possibly every single
fine that I opened with this version. These XML fragments might explain
the constant growth.

Regards,
   Andrea.