openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 (RC3)
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:18:50 GMT
On 15/08/2014 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 ...
>     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1
>     [ ]  0 Don't care
>     [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

+1 Release this package as Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1

I agree that repackaging the system integration RPMs is not an issue.

Minor detail: due to the widespread confusion on when 12AM is, I'd
rather avoid "12:00am UTC+2" as a deadline in future. Or accompany it
with a link to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html
which will work better for a worldwide audience.

Regards,
   Andrea.