openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: final preparation for AOO 4.1.1
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:33:42 GMT
Hi,

On 19.08.2014 14:00, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the vote for our upcoming AOO 4.1.1 release ended today successfully.
> That means we can continue with the final preparation and can plan to
> release on Thursday August 21th. Or does anything prevent us from this date?

no, from my point of view.

Thx for taking care of our 4.1.1 release.

> Things to do:
> 1. upload the release bits to dist and to the SourceForge mirrors
> I am already working on this and everything  shoudl be available on
> Thursday.
>
> 2. updating the OpenOffice project page to point to the new release
> I will take care of it
>
> 3. updating the OpenOffice portal page (www.openoffice.org) and
> especially the download page to cover the new languages (ca, ca-XV, ca-XR)
> ??
>
> 4. writing an announcement mail for the announcement list
> I will take care of it
>
> 5. prepare the social media channels for the release
> ??
>
> 6. additional blog entry
> ??
>
> 7. check and finalize the release notes if necessary
> ??
>
> 8. what else?

Adjust the Update Service Feeds for installed AOO/OOo versions 3.2.0,
3.2.1, 3.3.0, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 4.0.0, 4.0.1 and 4.1.0 to indicate the
availability of version 4.1.1.
I will take care of it - one or two days after the announcement.

Best regards, Oliver.