openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 06:30:32 GMT
Ruth wrote:
> How do I get openoffice that I do not have to have internet to use??
> I drive an RV so I do not have internet, but I would like to use
> openoffice.

You don't need Internet access to be able to use OpenOffice, or to
install it. You need Internet access only for the initial download.

So the easiest solution is that you download it from our official site
http://www.openoffice.org/
from a computer where (or when) you have Internet access, then you save
the downloaded file on a USB stick and you install it on your target
computer.

Regards,
   Andrea.