openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject [RELEASE] feedback on download page preparation
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:29:32 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download-NEXT2/

Here is my feedback:
- most download links for version '4.1.1' look good

- choosing platform 'OS X 32-bit (x86) (DMG)', any language and version
'4.1.1' provides download links instead of message that 4.1.1 is not
available for this platform.

- if language Catalan, Catalan [Valencia AVL] or Catalan [Valencia RACV]
are choosen for version '4.1.1' meaning full download links are
provided. When switching the platform the download links are changing
accordingly. But when switching the version the download links are not
changing. As we had no installation sets for these languages available
for version before coming '4.1.1' a corresponding message should be
shown - like it is happening for language Bulgarian for versions before
'4.1.0'

- language Arabic is missing. We have installation sets for versions
3.4.0 and 3.4.1. Arabic is already missing on our current download page

Best regards, Oliver.