openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: final preparation for AOO 4.1.1
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:05:06 GMT
On 20/08/2014 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 20/08/14 09:42, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 19/08/14 20:43, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>>> No Release Notes? Not even a short text like
>> sure and we have already a page for it. I had it in mind but forget to
>> list it. It should be finalized.
> not only in my mind, it was point 7

OK! But we have a page for this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release+Planning+Template

If it is too complex, simplify it, but releasing is a routine task, so
we should definitely have an up-to-date page describing the process.

For example, we missed the Release Notes translation completely. I sent
a request to the l10n list earlier today, but this could have been done
last week if someone had remembered that (or if we had been following a
page with an overview of all steps).

Regards,
   Andrea.