openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Fwd: Re: Problema
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:43:44 GMT
Hi alltogether,

as an answer to my previous mail José sent me a jpg file with the error
message he keeps receiving.  It seems to have to do something with
BASIC. It's in Portugese; I know a little Italian, so I can make out in
general what it seems to mean; here's the text, just in case the
attachment doesn't come through:

"Erro ao carregar o BASIC do documento
[...]/AppData/Roaming/OpenOffice/4/user/basic/dialog.xlc/" - "Erro geral
de entrada/saída"

I'd suggest that he uninstall OpenOffice completely, download the
install file from Openoffice.org and reinstall AOO. What would you think?

Max