openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Bugzilla and help users
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:04:52 GMT
Hello!

> Since a couple of days, we have plenty of reports from end-users.
> Some people sent so many issues as by example: http://tinyurl.com/ker7vkj
> Maybe a phrase to warn end-users will be better?

I want to close this mass mailings with the following text:

------
This is the issue reporting system for Apache OpenOffice.

For help in using AOO please ask at a user forum or a user mailing list
in your preferred language.
https://forum.openoffice.org/

If other users can confirm that you find a problem located in the
application, every reproducible bug report is welcome.
https://www.openoffice.org/qa/issue_handling/basic_rules.html
------

Can anyone correct my english? Maybe some changes/additions?

Regards, Mathias

PS: Please have also a look at my e-mail "Link to oooforum".