openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: languages mixed up
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:23:11 GMT
Philipp Gärtner wrote:
> Tanks for your service. I just found some little bug.
> The Languages for downloading open office for windows are not correct here:
> http://www.openoffice.org/de/downloads/index.html
> Ich chose German but was forwarded to finish language pack on source forge
> I found de german install package by choosing Hindi :)

Broken in http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/ too.

We should include "unbreak NL download links" in the Release Plan, it
always happens...

I suspect the offset is wrong due to arrays that expect to see languages
in the same position (and due to the insertion of the new languages).

But with the site buildbot broken and Infra busy with server upgrades
today this cannot be fixed at the moment. I suspect that editing
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/download/msg_prop_l10n_it.js?view=markup
and adding "Catalan", "Valencian AVL", "Valencian RACV" between
Bulgarian and Chinese (line 48) will fix it. Same for other NL websites.

Regards,
   Andrea.