openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: languages mixed up
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:22:15 GMT
On 21/08/2014 Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Broken in http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/ too.
> There are 3 arrays in the msg_prop_l10_xx.js
> l10n.dl_green_box_select_box_os_values        = [ "" ];
> l10n.dl_green_box_select_box_language_values    = [ "" ];
> l10n.dl_green_box_select_box_version_values    = [ "" ];

This works but there's a better solution, see below.

>> But with the site buildbot broken
> ??? From my location, it seems fine. I just used it.

It was down for a few hours, and now Infra has restored operation and
unblocked all pending builds.

>> I suspect that editing
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/
>> content/it/download/msg_prop_l10n_it.js?view=markup
>> and adding "Catalan", "Valencian AVL", "Valencian RACV" between Bulgarian
>> and Chinese (line 48) will fix it. Same for other NL websites.
> You need a version change as well if you're using  your own for that -- or
> else make empty as above.

Indeed. It worked as expected for me after adding the languages and
adding the version:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/download/msg_prop_l10n_it.js?r1=1619472&r2=1609990&diff_format=h

and I now see all languages in the right order at
http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/ . This should be the proper
solution for the other msg_prop_l10n_xx.js files too.

Regards,
   Andrea.