openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice MWiki and CWiki: scheduled maintenance
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:17:48 GMT
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> On 21.08.2014 17:04, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> It is unfortunate that this happens on the OpenOffice release day
> I hope that next time at least the PMC chairs are informed a couple of
> days in front of such events in order to allow the projects to plan
> their releases.

archived, as far as I know, but still allows all committers to
subscribe, see http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-mail.html ; and several
of us are indeed subscribed) was notified 6 hours in advance.

Normally they try to give indeed a couple days' notice. Our release was
already published when they scheduled this maintenance window. But
fortunately the RAM updates were quick and smooth, so disruption was
probably minimal.

Regards,
   Andrea.