openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: successful build in ubuntu Linux 14.04
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 06:17:20 GMT
On 22/08/2014 Amali Praveena Soban Kumar wrote:
> Can you create a wiki account for me, please? i thought i had one, but no.

Sure. Account created, you will get a temporary password in a few minutes.

> i found this link in the wiki page below login button &lt;userlogin-helplink2&gt;
,which needs fixing.

Indeed it needs fixing. I haven't had the time to investigate what the
root cause is, I remember seeing a notice in the Release Notes about
customized "Login Help" pages in a recent upgrade and that probably
broke the link layout.

Regards,
   Andrea.