openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] feedback on download page preparation
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 18:28:50 GMT
On 20/08/2014 Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
> Can someone help us to put download page on English in Serbian site? Even
> this solution is better than what we have now.
> http://www.openoffice.org/sr-latn/download/

This is really bad indeed. The green download area is completely
missing. It happened back in June on several localized sites. Marcus
fixed it site-wide, but for a quick easy fix you should apply this patch
(this is for the Italian site but will work for sr-latn too):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/it/download/index.html?r1=1601211&r2=1601210&pathrev=1601211

Let us know if you need further help. Of course the page cannot stay as
it is now.

Regards,
   Andrea.