openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Funds for speaker to Central America Free Software event
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:18:53 GMT
On 17/08/2014 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> BTW here is a flyer that was forward to me by the event organizers:
> http://tinyurl.com/lbnd7s3

Note that the flyer must be corrected: there is no "Fundacion", it
should simply read "Alexandro Colorado - Apache OpenOffice".

Also a personal recommendation: we don't have a policy for it but
usually on the first slide I clarify immediately that I am not speaking
on behalf of the project (and the same holds for other committers who
give presentations). It helps a lot in avoiding any confusion and being
free to express personal opinions.

That said... do you need any giveaways? The last items we printed were
button pins, and Kay took care of it. You can find all relevant messages
on the list archives, but if a few hundred pins can help, make sure to
ask for them in time.

Regards,
   Andrea.