openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Funds for speaker to Central America Free Software event
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 21:16:08 GMT
On 24/08/2014 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> The event could hold a couple of hundred people, I will need to ask
> the managers about the volume of people attending but certainly having
> some swag might help. I would say 100 pins might be enough.

You can find all links here:
http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/index.html ;
from a quick look, printing 100 buttons and shipping them to Mexico
would be about 40 USD, or 60 USD for 200 buttons.

Feel free to find a different provider or to propose a different design
(for example, the current design could be completed by a white small
"www.openoffice.org" near the border at the bottom).

Process: finalize design, decide how many you need, ask here for budget
allocation for that amount, wait for consensus, pay and contact the
Treasurer for reimbursement (ask for further details when we come to this).

> Going back to funding for traveling, I want to confirm there is none.

Indeed. Not for this event.

Regards,
   Andrea.