openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Setting buildbot back to trunk
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:36:13 GMT
Hi,

On 25.08.2014 14:25, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 25/08/14 14:23, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> version 4.1.1 is out. Can someone please set a Windows buildbot back to
>> trunk? aoo-win7 fails currently anyway.
>
> I believe Herbert has already done it but not 100% sure, he is on
> vacation this week. Will try to check ... I am still not very familiar
> with the build bots.

Yes, Herbert switched the build bots for Linux32bit and Windows back to
trunk.
I noticed the typo in the build bot configuration script for the Windows
build bot and corrected it hopefully. Now, we have to wait for the next
build bot run to check, if the Windows build bot is noo working on trunk.

Best regards, Oliver.