openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Bugzilla and help users
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:34:42 GMT
2014.08.27. 13:57 keltezéssel, Mathias Röllig írta:
> I have contacted him. (21.08.2014) No effect. :-(
>
> Only the question where he can find a helpdesk for AOO. I directed him
> do the users forum (22.08.2014).
>
> Seeing that he have test cases in the background of his screenshots I
> sent an email (22.08.2014) to Yuzhen Fan, because he is assigning test
> cases. No answer.
>
> Who can stop him?
The time.

No Base developers here, before Apache era, only two developer worked on
Base, mostly part time.

He raised some legitimate issue, most of them based on earlier
decisions. They not solved them because had no developer time or
resource, some times not worth the effort, or changes in Base form
wrongly affects Writer, etc.
I looked around the issues, most of them legitimate behaviour, but
nobody use it in that difficult way as he describe.
Most of the users not hurting these issues, or they can live with these
bugs, and see them as feature.

Regards,
Zoltan