openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API for sidebar
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 06:15:52 GMT
On 28/08/14 18:40, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> I have been asked by a user of the en-Forum if I knew of a section of the API which dealt
with the Sidebar. I found bits and pieces, but rather expected that there might be a draft
addition to the API documentation? Is there such?

> I should say that the user in question is doing valid programming of a new OO extension
- he's not a timewaster and can understand and use the API information.

with the new implementation we tried to resue the existing API, please
check this side for developers for more information
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar_for_Developers

And the best way is to ask detailed questions here directly.

Juergen