openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF banner ads
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:14:14 GMT
On 25/08/2014 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> http://www.apache.org/ads/
> The home page is already quite cluttered. But this could fit in the
> footer. We currently have a 203x61 feather on the right hand side in the
> footer. The logo Apache provides for ApacheCon would be 234x60, so quite
> similarly sized. We could accommodate it in the footer, to the left.

I tried all the options discussed, but it didn't fit at all in the
header or in the download page (which in turn is already complex
enough). So I implemented the above solution, and you'll see it in the
site footer.

If anyone can do better, just improve it, no problem. But it's important
to have ApacheCon visible.

Regards,
   Andrea.