openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible broken link: other
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 16:24:45 GMT
On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Alan Dittman <howard14580@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Other.  I was directed to this site for OpenOffice 3.4.1 but all that is
> available is Version 4.  I tried to load Version 4 but it would not
> install.  The program downloaded just fine but when it was all done and it
> said "finish".  Nothing happened except the installation didn't work.  Does
> any one have any ideas?
>
> Al Dittman

The older releases -- up to 4.x -- are available from the Archive area --

http://www.openoffice.org/download/archive.html

If you're having problems installing the newer release 4.x and above, I'm
sure you could get some assistance on either the AOO users mailing list or
Community Forums. Please see:

http://www.openoffice.org/support/index.html

MzK

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing."
                                                  -- Simon Wiesenthal