openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] feedback on download page preparation
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:18:31 GMT
On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Vladislav Stevanovic <
stevanovicvladislav@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Can someone help us to put download page on English in Serbian site? Even
> this solution is better than what we have now.
> http://www.openoffice.org/sr-latn/download/
>  Regards,
> Wlada

It's looks like this site is ALMOST functioning but not quite. :/

We've changed the download functions quite a bit over the last few months
and because of this, some sites are not functioning in spite of efforts to
fid them all.

Please see the readme.txt in this area --

 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/xx/

"xx" is the template area, but you cna probably get enough information from
this to fix your site. If not, please come back to "dev" for help.