openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: languages mixed up
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:17:36 GMT
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Reizinger Zoltán <zreizinger@hdsnet.hu>
wrote:

> 2014.08.21. 16:04 keltezéssel, Philipp Gärtner írta:
>
>  Dear Team,
>>
>> Tanks for your service. I just found some little bug.
>>
>> The Languages for downloading open office for windows are not correct
>> here:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/de/downloads/index.html
>>
> More details about this problem.
> If I go to the openoffice.org site then I get correct version, Hu site
> brings wrong version, too.
> Zoltan
>
>
>>
>> Ich chose German but was forwarded to finish language pack on source forge
>>
>> I found de german install package by choosing Hindi :)
>>
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>>
>> Philipp
>>
>>
>>
>
>
I'm looking into this. Some other language sites seem incorrect well as if
they aren't picking up the correct js files in the main /download area.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MzK

"For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing."
                                                  -- Simon Wiesenthal

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message