openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Funds for speaker to Central America Free Software event
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 00:16:59 GMT
Can you give me the contact for the treasurer? I couldnt find it atht
he galleries link. I am also on my mobile so is a bit harder to surf
from here.

On Aug 24, 2014 4:16 PM, "Andrea Pescetti" <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 24/08/2014 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>
>> The event could hold a couple of hundred people, I will need to ask
>> the managers about the volume of people attending but certainly having
>> some swag might help. I would say 100 pins might be enough.
>

> You can find all links here: http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/index.html
; from a quick look, printing 100 buttons and shipping them to Mexico would be about 40 USD,
or 60 USD for 200 buttons.

> Feel free to find a different provider or to propose a different design (for example,
the current design could be completed by a white small "www.openoffice.org" near the border
at the bottom).

> Process: finalize design, decide how many you need, ask here for budget allocation for
that amount, wait for consensus, pay and contact the Treasurer for reimbursement (ask for
further details when we come to this).