openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Unable to complete download of software
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 17:19:39 GMT
On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:09:09 -0700
Basil Ukpong <basilukpong@ymail.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to download the software but to no sucess.
> My computer indicated that  " installer intergrity has failed.
> more info at Why do I get NSIS Error - NSIS
>

> Why do I get NSIS Error - NSIS
> If you are reaching this page from an error message, you are having a problem installing
a program. The downloaded file is either incomplete or modified from the original file.

> View on nsis.sf.net Preview by Yahoo
>
> Basil

There is a helpful SourceForge page on this error at
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Why_do_I_get_NSIS_Error

It is not an OpenOffice or SourceForge problem, but to do with your computer or download mechanism.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>