openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .IDX file for Thesaurus
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:26:06 GMT
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> But I have peeked into a a few extensions and they also have an .IDX
> file for the Thesaurus.
> Does anyone know how the .IDX is generated so that I code it into PTG?

With th_gen_idx.pl ; you can find it in, e.g., (randomly found with a
search engine)

http://wordnet-gaeilge.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/th_gen_idx.pl

I'm not sure that repository has a copy of the license, but my copy has
the license you find under this message.

A note: when writing to more than one list, it's useful to know which
one is the preferred one for follow-up (so we can avoid sending too many
messages). So for example, in the first line say "Please follow-up to
the l10n list" and we'll know we should post answers only there.

Regards,
   Andrea.

$ cat LICENSE_th_gen_idx.txt
/*
  * Copyright 2003 Kevin B. Hendricks, Stratford, Ontario, Canada
  * And Contributors.  All rights reserved.
  *
  * are met:
  *
  *
  *    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
  *    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  *
  * 3. All modifications to the source code must be clearly marked as
  *    such.  Binary redistributions based on modified source code
  *    must be clearly marked as modified versions in the documentation
  *    and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
  *
  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY KEVIN B. HENDRICKS AND CONTRIBUTORS
  * ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
  * LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
  * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL
  * KEVIN B. HENDRICKS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
  * INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
  * BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
  * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
  * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
STRICT
  * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN
ANY WAY
  * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
  * SUCH DAMAGE.
  *
  */