openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <r...@apache.org>
Subject Is there a need for such a bug report related to a LO created odt-file?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:32:09 GMT
Hi there,

received a LO document (created with LibreOffice 4.2.4.2 on Ubuntu) which causes AOO 4.1.1
to abend.
LO has the reference manager plugin (mendeley) installed and usually stores the file as a
flat
document (for subversion) and saved it as an odt for the purpose of sending me the document.
Upon
opening the document in AOO the loading process seems to hang in the first fourth (progress
bar) for
quite some time, before silently quitting. (This is AOO 4.1.1 on Windows XP.)

The sender then sent me a doc-rendering which I could read into AOO.

Now, I would be able to supply that document (and the doc rendering) as an attachment to a
bug
report, if that is of any help. Or shall I ask that user to open a bug report on the LO side?

---rony