openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:39:43 GMT
On 02/09/2014 stephen wrote:
> Please can you solve this catch 22 event.
> I have registered on openoffice.org, but have lost my username and
> password. ...
> Without ths access I cannot place a bug report, and cannot enter a
> question in the support forums

You are mentioning three different websites:
- The main site http://www.openoffice.org ; years ago users could
register there, but this has now been discontinued
- Bugzilla https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ for reporting bugs; you can
create an account there to post bugs, and you can request a new password
if you have an active account there.
- Forum https://forum.openoffice.org/ for discussing with other users;
you may want to start from that one and then report bugs in Bugzilla;
you can create an account or request a new password.

> It seems the lost password option needs to be changed to have just the
> email address.

If the above is not clear, please send the exact link to the web page
where you see the issue. We have many websites and it's difficult for us
to help unless we have the exact link.

Regards,
   Andrea.