openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Link to oooforum
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:00:17 GMT
Yeah, even when I build an iMacro to remove a single post based on a
hard coded URL, oooforum is so slow, that it fails to respond in 60
seconds after saying "yes, remove that like I asked" and then the macro
itself stops running. I set the timeout to 10 minutes, will see if that
is sufficient. That said, when the forum is so slow, hardly seems worth
the effort.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php