openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From stephen <stephencad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 07:37:46 GMT
Please can you solve this catch 22 event.
I have registered on openoffice.org, but have lost my username and password.
So I cannot get a new password as I need both username and email address
to apply for one!

Normally I would only need a email address for this, as I am the only
one with access to my email box.

Without ths access I cannot place a bug report, and cannot enter a
question in the support forums about the failures in 'Base' which I have
found.

It seems the lost password option needs to be changed to have just the
email address.

Stephen Adams.