openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 17:50:52 GMT
Am 10/03/2014 01:40 PM, schrieb Zita Helle:
> When I click on "Download full installation", I get a "This web page is not
> available" error message. No matter what language and version I choose. I
> am using Windows 8. Could someone please help me figure out what is wrong?
>

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe/download
> General error (true/false) ?false

thanks for your report.

 From the copied values I don't see a problem. When using the link from
above I can download OpenOffice. So, in general there is no problem.

But if you still have download problems, maybe the used mirror server is
temporarily offline. Please use another mirror that is near to your
location:

http://sourceforge.net/settings/mirror_choices?projectname=openofficeorg.mirror&filename=4.1.1/binaries/en-GB/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe

HTH

Marcus