openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 14:17:46 GMT
Am 10/03/2014 10:40 PM, schrieb Zita Helle:
> Thank you very much for the reply, but sourceforge.net
> <http://sourceforge.net> does not seem to work for me at all (see the
> attached screenshot). Do you perhaps have any idea, why this could
> happen? What am I doing wrong?

I've never heard about that every download webpage from Sourceforge.net
or its mirrors lead to problems.

As a last alternative you can try to download from here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.1/binaries/

Please first click on the language (code) you want and then choose the
respective platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) and type (full install or
language pack) to get the binary file. Not that comfortable then our
download webpage but hopefully suitable enough.

BTW:
You should contact the support team at Sourceforge.net to get the
original prolem sorted out and hopefully fixed:

http://sourceforge.net/support

HTH

Marcus