openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Semen Gubarev <mnog...@gmail.com>
Subject create instance of XTextTable service c++
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 08:21:27 GMT
Hello,
I trying to create simple executable application for connect to OpenOffice
4.1.1 and create table in writer.
I successfully create connection with OpenOffice and do some work (like
insert texts), but I can't create a table.
I have a problem with creation "com.sun.star.text.XTextTable" interface

some example of cpp code:
Reference< XMultiServiceFactory > xMutiServiceFactory =
ooConnect("uno:socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;
StarOffice.ServiceManager");

    Reference< XInterface > _xInterface = xMutiServiceFactory->
createInstance(OUString::createFromAscii("com.sun.star.text.XTextTable"));
    if (!_xInterface.is()) {         //here I always get false! (also I
tring to get "com.sun.star.text.TextTable" the same truble
        return 0;
    }

what can be wrong?