openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject AOO4 General videos
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 03:48:41 GMT
JUST A PREVIEW -

So from the other day I thought to just take the firrst page from the 'Why
AOO' web page as a script.

Doing that I can get one paragraph into an appx 30 seconds.

I have Five different , original, graphic combinations. I figured Five vids.

The web page gives Four paragraphs of text.

Any suggestions on a Fifth.

I plan to use the same opening graphic for each - Take a second look at AOO
4 - might be a good title for that, and I think also a good start to the
Fifth text copy.

I can finish what a I have, as Four vids, in a full day I think.

Will hold off on this till Saturday after work, to give a day for your
feedback here.

Thanks
//drew

AOO4 ONE: http://youtu.be/VWiZ7iOtUs0