openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Katrina Miller <katrinamille...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with OpenOffice
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 22:27:24 GMT
I don't know who to contact on this issue so if you are not the correct
person, PLEASE forward this to someone who can help.

I have been using OpenOffice for years and love--rather, used to love--the
program. I use Writer most often.

But for the past year, the spelling checker DOES NOT WORK. I tried to
download the extension but all I get is an error which I do not know how to
fix.

[image: Inline image 2]

I've asked for help on the forums and all I get is the response that this
issue has been solved (it hasn't). I don't know what else to do but to
uninstall your program.

Please help!