openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Concerns about the AOO community
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:34:37 GMT
On G+ I have hold a conversation with Bruce Byfield and Jos from KDE
about the continuation of the Apache OpenOffice community and how the
way that the community has enter lately into a dormant stage with very
little traffic.

Althought I do seem that is an exageration, I feel that is true that
traffic has reach its lowest in several months. I wonder what is going
on with the community as well as overal adoption and concern of a lack
of marketing strategy.

I would love to hear from the community managers to have an evaluation.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor