openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Problem with OpenOffice
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 08:35:42 GMT
Sorry but the mailing list prevent from images to show, you could use
sites like imgur.com to post the image.

My recomendation is to update to the latest OpenOffice from our
website. Currently 4.1.1 is the most recent version.

Second would be to install the Spellchecker from our extension website:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

Third would be to enable it, by going to Tools -> Options, Language -> English.

You can see a screenshot of my version of AOO running the spellchecker:
http://i.imgur.com/qSD1vbS.png

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor