Sorry for the late reply. I had several issues building.

Attached is a diff file for the bug. Is this the correct way to submit changes?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM, zimuzo ezeozue <zimuzostanley@gmail.com> wrote:
Please, I am having some issues building. I changed the location of my dev environment on my pc so I had to ./configure again to change things like my $TARFILE_LOCATION environment variable.

Now when I build --all  I get the following error:

Entering /mnt/hd/Dev/AOO/trunk/main/sd/util

Making:    libsdfilt.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmsfilter
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi6.pro/lib/libsdfilt.so'

1 module(s):
sd
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /mnt/hd/Dev/AOO/trunk/main/sd/util

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by running:

build --all:sd

I have tried deleting the ../unxlngi6.pro folder, but it still throws. Please what else can I do?

Thanks